Loisaba Wilderness private game ranch in Laikipia is exceptionally beautiful, it's abundant wildlife is truly wild and is the same size as the Ngorongoro Crater. Savannah plains lie on the northern side of the plateau while towards the south the land breaks into stunning valleys, towering cliffs and dramatic escarpments frame the awesome views up to the snows peaked Mt. Kenya.
This immense African wilderness is bigger than ten of the world's fully-fledged nations. You could take months exploring this land and never encounter the same view twice neither bump into anyone else. You will see the most extraordinary natural wonders - spectacular animal life that is wild, free and exhilarating to observe and a kaleidoscopic variety of birds, both endemic and migratory. Loisaba is made for adventure. Experience complete independence on how you spend your time exploring so the only barrier between you and the African adventure is your own imagination.
Game run across the open African plains without end, through the acacia bushland or along the river bank viewing the wide variety of game, birds, plants and trees.
Highlights of Loisaba Wilderness
- Game run you drive across the open plains, through the bush or along the river bank
- River activities: Fishing in the river and dams with drinks and a picnic.
- Rafting is an exhilarating experience on the Ewaso Ngiro and Ng'are Narok rivers that flow
- Horse adventures-Experience the unique exhilaration of riding on the plains with a herd of zebra, walking gently through a graceful forest of giraffe or past a herd of elephant
- View game up close on horseback get unusually close to wildlife
- Walking safaris - Walking is the traditional another great way to experience Kenya
- Camel camps overnight or short safari accompanied by traditional.
- Authentic Cultural Tours: visit heartland of the nomadic Samburu and Laikipiak Maasai people-
- Cultures & Traditions For a unique cultural immersion, spend an afternoon down at the traditional Maasai village - a great experience see how the Maasai live, watch them dance and view some of their beadwork.
Adventure and Pleasure at the Loisaba Wilderness
- Mountain biking: explore some of Loisaba's varied terrain and stunning flora and fauna
- Philanthropy- Support the building of the local school.
- Spa & massage Be pampered while overlooking the vast Laikipia
- The Star Beds are unique to Loisaba are located among a kopje of rocks in one of the eastern valleys overlooking the 'Kiboko' waterhole. May be set onto the open deck area for a night under the stars, or left under the shelter of the roof
- Conservation – watch without interfering and maintaining the eco balance.
- The Loisaba Community Trust (LCT) assists the area surrounding Loisaba Wilderness by encouraging community-driven enterprise and fostering the development of philanthropic based community initiatives.
Day 1 : Arrival Nairobi. Days 2/4 : Loisaba. Days 5/7 : Laikipia Wildlife Conservancy. Days 8/10 : Masai Mara. Day 11 : Home bound Flight via Nairobi
Kenya Classic Safari Kenya classic safari reveals to you a land where wildlife roams in search of the prey on the plains without end and Ancient exotic culture with authenticity beyond your imagination. The capital of the safari country Kenya is a bound with many attractions that includes the Giraffe Centre, where you hand-feeding the rare Rothschild giraffes, experience a nature walk in indigenous forest with 160 species of bird
Loisaba Lodge Loisaba Lodge is built from stone, local timber and thatch, the lodge is perched high on the edge of the plateau looking south towards Mount Kenya. Each room has large French windows that open onto a private deck cantilevered off the escarpment the views are legendary.